Creative Digital Strategies for Media Marketing
The rapid advancement of digital technology has opened-up the creative possibilities in digital marketing to an extent never enjoyed before. Platform-based strategies can be intricately combined to create exceptionally effective digital marketing campaigns, using an array of digital tools.
Digital marketing platforms – components of all digital marketing campaigns:
There are three basic components in digital marketing campaigns. These include:
- Web content. This includes blogs that help bring in traffic and keep a website’s content fresh, relevant and dynamic. Content can be posted on the clients own site as well as various third-party sites websites and platforms.
- Social media. Aside from the ‘standard’ social media platforms – specifically Facebook and Twitter, there are several other options for social media campaigns.
- Email. Done right, email campaigns can drive traffic to both social media platforms and web content. Email is especially useful for product launches and client loyalty rewards campaigns.
Tools for multi-platform creative digital strategies and SEO:
The creative strategies for digital marketing campaigns involve interlinking individual sub-strategies involving the above. The digital tools we use to inform, adjust and guide, strategies include:
- Analytics tools. Advanced analytics enable us to create multi-target marketing strategies using the huge amount of information on customer behaviour and preferences that they generate.
Creative campaigns start with the creation of content calendars. These are based on existing information from analytics- both of own platforms and that gained from 3rd party analytics tools. Month-to-month strategy adjustments are informed by ongoing analytics on response to your own content, as well as competitors content.
- Multi-platform SEO tools. There are a variety of tools that can be used for SEO as part of a digital marketing strategy. These can help elevate content in a variety of ways and gain coveted exposure in search results.
- Integrative tools. Integrative campaign tools help digital marketers use the information provided by analytics and other customer data feedback sources to create and apply effective campaigns across platforms. This includes instant posting across multiple social media platforms. Integrative tools are also used to schedule posts and actions and make instant adjustments in response to analytics data.
Successful, integrative digital marketing is taken to the next level through using the best tools available and being on top of the next digital advancement. KLCK knows whats next………..get in touch now and lets CREATE TOGETHER
You may also be interested in:
Excellence in brand architecture is a crucial goal for successful brand management. Excellence is achieved through branding that not only shows the relationships between brands, but also engages on every level. This is what we mean when we refer to brand architecture...
There are two stages to putting on a bug-free and brilliant corporate production: planning your event (or collection of events) and executing that plan - smoothly. Planning your corporate production: This is where you create the ‘wow’ factor. If everything goes...
Branding is one of the most direct and powerful ways in which to engage customers. It tells customers, at a glance, who and what they are engaging with, far beyond the company name or product. When it comes to company logos, branding has the potential to make an...